- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Enterprises are scaling digital. CEOs and CIOs are making Digital agenda mainstream, and leading organizations are infusing business process re-design, digital technologies & agile operating culture to create new business models and experiences. Enterprises in the digital economy use experience-led platforms to enhance user experience with an increased focus on rethinking business processes, and making business operations more efficient.
However, cultural adoption is the most important barrier to digital success, and this is driving agile adoption is across business functions, not just IT. HCL’s Agile journey started as early as 2005 and we’ve have been able to create an industry leading Agile CoE that anchors and provides delivery enablement to all our engagements. The CoE also provides training and enables our customers in Agile adoption and scaling it across their organization. Over 35% of our revenues are realized through engagements that are executed in agile. With our strong expertise in Agile practice and rich experiencing in running Agile engagements with strategic customers, we are well placed to be the chosen partner for Agile co-creation.
We believe that digital transformation is about reimagining technologies and processes and enabling cultural transformation. We embrace the following principles of Agile co-creation
- Embrace the ‘one-team’ culture with our clients to foster collaboration and collective performance across distributed teams
- Value delivered to our clients by focusing on customer centricity
- Market- leading delivery capabilities which provides mature managed services and outcome-based commercial models
- Attract and retain the best global talent to innovate and sustain our competitive advantage
- Strong Governance Guiding Principles aligned to Business KPI’s.
- Innovation as a key element of culture, driven by a desire for both top- line and bottom-line differentiation
- Role based Agile trainings covering familiar industry wide agile frameworks supporting from team to enterprise to become an agile organization.
- DevOps as ways of working
- Continuous Improvement via Kaizen, Systems Thinking and applying Lean principles
Having led multiple scale digital transformations at HCL, our following strengths help us institutionalize Agile ways of working across the enterprise.
- Digital Transformation powered by our Scale Digital framework
- Extensive usage of team level agile implementation using HCL’s own Agile 2.0 (Scrum) and Lean Agile (Kanban) frameworks
- Teams with full-stack ops engineers, autonomy on how to deliver, automation mind-set to achieve DevOps & DevSecOps and grouping the teams together by domain to achieve domain-led delivery
- Strong people force with niche skills available globally
- Strong Organization Change Management (OCM) team to bring the mindset and culture change
- More than 15 Co-Innovation Labs across the globe with our strategic customers to enable co-creation
- Design-thinking based Nexus methodology for idea generation backed by strong engineering mindset and agile practices to enable transform these ideas into functional products
- Joint venture and IP partnerships with industry leading tools and practices, for e.g. IBM, DXC, CA Technologies and many more.
- Organically grown frameworks and tools that support agile transformation
- Partnership with more than 110 + OEM Vendors which provides competitive advantage of understanding new technologies and next generation solutions.