- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
FY 2021 Guidance
- Revenue to grow QoQ by an average of 1.5% to 2.5% in constant currency for Q3 and Q4, FY’21
- EBIT to be between 20.0% and 21.0% for FY’21
Key Highlights (for the quarter ending September 2020)
- HCL signed 15 transformational deals, led by key industry verticals including life sciences and healthcare, public services (energy & utilities) and manufacturing.
- Broad based performance in Q2 with all growth engines firing. All the Geographies / Segments / Verticals return to smart positive sequential growth.
- Strong revenue growth at 4.5% QoQ in constant currency accompanied with expansion in margins on both YoY and QoQ basis.
EBITDA at 26.6% and EBIT at 21.6% expanded by 320 bps and 160 bps respectively (on YoY basis).
- Mode 2 revenue exceeds US$ 500 mn milestone; EBIT Margin at 18.5% expanding 450 bps (on YoY basis).
- Declared Dividend of INR 4 /- per share, being 71st consecutive quarter of dividend pay-out.
- IT Services attrition (LTM basis) at 12.2%, down 470 bps YoY.
- Cash Generation and conversion continues to be very robust:
Particulars Quarter Ended
Last Twelve Months Ended
Operating Cash Flow (US $ mn) 643 2,692 Free Cash Flow (US $ mn) 578 2,444 Operating Cash Flow (OCF) / Net Income (NI) 152% 161% Free Cash Flow (FCF) / Net Income (NI) 136% 146%
- Gross Cash stands at US $ 2,246 mn and Net Cash at US $ 1,826 mn at the end of September 30th, 2020.
- EPS at INR 45.2 registered healthy growth at 22.0% on LTM basis. Cash EPS INR 60.3 also grew healthy at 36.3% on LTM basis.
To read the investor release, Click Here