- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
- Strong client addition continues (on YoY basis): $50 mn+ clients up by 8, $20 mn+ clients up by 11, $10 mn+ clients up by 10, and $5 mn+ clients up by 6.
- IT Services attrition (on LTM basis) at 11.8% in Q1 FY'22 (down from 14.6% last year), reflective of the effectiveness of increased employee engagement initiatives and large scale upskilling programs.
- Total headcount at 176,499 with strong net Addition of 7,522 during the quarter.
Financial Highlights(for the quarter ending June 2021)
- Strong Booking performance: Q1 TCV of New Deal wins at US$ 1,664 mn registering 37% YoY growth enabled by 8 Large Services deal wins and 4 significant product wins.
- In Q1 FY'22, HCL's revenue stood at US$ 2,720 mn delivering a revenue growth at 11.7% YoY in constant currency on back of strong performance led by Mode 2 that grew 29.0% YoY this quarter and also driven by
– IT and Business Services grew by 13.0% YoY, led by Digital and Cloud transformation momentum
– Engineering and R&D Services grew by 10.7% YoY,
– Products & Platforms grew by 6.0% YoY.
- Cash Generation and conversion continues to be robust:
Particulars Quarter Ended
Last Twelve Months Ended
Operating Cash Flow (US $ mn) 447 2,230 Free Cash Flow (US $ mn) 403 1,986 Operating Cash Flow (OCF)/ Net Income (NI) 102% 129% Free Cash Flow (FCF) / Net Income (NI) 93% 115%
- Gross Cash stands at US$ 2,584 mn and Net Cash at US$ 2,053 mn at the end of June 30th, 2021.
- LTM EPS at ₹ 49.0 registered healthy growth at 13.0% YoY.
- Declared Dividend of ₹ 6 /- per share, being 74th consecutive quarter of dividend pay-out.