Employee health and safety is of paramount importance and utmost priority at HCL. In sight of the unfortunate outbreak of coronavirus and WHO declaring it a pandemic, HCL is constantly monitoring all information sources including WHO alerts and is complying with all government advisories globally, as required. We have invoked our following COVID-19 contingency plan in the impacted geographies and are providing full support to our employees, wherever possible.
- Maximize ‘Remote Working / Work from Home’ across all geos to aid social distancing and ensuring a safe working environment for business critical employees who need to be onsite
- Work From Home best practices checklist rolled out to ensure productivity and engagement across remote working teams
- In-person meetings have been replaced by virtual meetings; Travel Advisory across the organization has been issued with full precautionary measures and all non-essential travels have been suspended with immediate effect
- Advised employees to avoid participating in events with large gatherings and encouraging virtual meetings
- Launched a dedicated Global Helpline in association with HCL Healthcare and an internal microsite for the employees with the theme #TakeCareHCL
- Relevant communications regarding Do’s & Don’ts displayed within office premises for employees’ reference
- Requested all employees to take necessary protection measures as suggested by medical authorities in their respective regions
- Abiding by the latest Government requirements as and when they are being released
- Formed special global task force to actively monitor the situation and take necessary actions in consultation with External Agencies (International SOS)
We understand that key to this fight against the virus, is the need for higher awareness and response. We are proactively invoking all required mitigation measures to ensure business continuity and are fully prepared to provide support to our clients and employees. In case there are any updates from the health authorities, we’ll be communicating and implementing it in the respective region right away.
Our best wishes and prayers with the families of those who have been affected by the outbreak of this pandemic.
For media and other queries, please contact:
For HCL employees the helplines are available at:
Global dial-in: +91-9211022223
USA Toll free: 1 833 516 9385
UK Toll free: 0 800 756 3448
Call Microsoft Teams: Covid19helpline@hcl.com
Please follow the COVID-19 Information Centre on myhcl.com for more details.
Message from HCL