The Situation Today
While Asset Integrity Management (AIM) has always been acknowledged as a key strategy for operational organizations, a number of drivers, such as process compliance, increased commercial, regulatory and environmental focus, recent high profile incidents, and the increased pressure to maximize asset utilization and contribution, have contributed to it becoming a critical strategy for any operationally intensive organization.
The challenges faced by mature organizations revolve around the quality of information relating to individual equipment and components during the decommissioning process. There is only a very basic visibility into the complete asset structure and no real detail of the equipment associated. Decommissioning tends to leverage home-spun solutions, which are unlikely to stand either the test of time or regulatory scrutiny, thus making it extremely difficult achieve the standards being set around asset visibility and process compliance.
How HCL Can Help
The solutions offered by HCL to support Asset Integrity Management aim at maintaining all assets safely, reliably and efficiently.
The following accelerators and technology further enable HCL’s proposition of offering solutions that span the complete cycle - from commissioning to de-commissioning:
- HANA – Life cycle analytics, operational data integration, real time analytics, transactional performance
- Usability & Mobility Framework – Online/Offline scenarios with using the SAP mobile platform, role based industry focused screens and applications, using the latest UI technology
- Cloud – Optimized industry solutions, scalable, rapid deployment
- Accelerated Delivery – Templates – design & build, transformation support and training
iAIM – Commissioning and beyond
What You Can Expect
Enabling Asset Integrity processes, iAIM incorporates advanced SAP solutions to provide:
- One accurate and timely version of the truth
- Complete asset lifecycle coverage
- Process lifecycle coverage and compliance
This drives tangible benefits; some typical expectations:
- >50% reduction in incidents
- Employee productivity >30% due to mobility and focused applications
- Work and asset performance improvement - Minimized inventory stock out