Are you a Recent Graduate or looking to start your first IT Career, Join HCL’s Rise at HCL’s Software Engineering Career. An opportunity to Learn, Develop your Skills and Grow along various roles.
We work as true partners, both with our employees and our clients, embodying our value: Ideapreneurship and Relationship Beyond the Contract. Our team is driven by a desire to always learn, improve and innovate. We take an open-minded approach to opportunities and challenges and are focused on solving business challenges. We deliver programs and projects to exceed stakeholder expectations
Be part of a team that could contribute specialized technology areas such as requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessment, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning, deployment and/or maintenance of an application or a platform or an embedded software product.
Contribute in upgrading or maintain, sustain or enhance quality of the software application, platform or product. We encourage ideapreneurship and based on individual’s interest and ability to take up varying challenges like participating in incubation of a new service/ solution/ product /or, application.
Begin your first career as Software Engineer or Digital Systems Analyst, with potential to grow in the career to higher roles such as Software Development Engineer (In Test), Project/ Technical Lead, Project/Technical Manager, , Technical Architect and more either at a module, subsystem, system, application, solution/product or project level.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Write design documents and participate in design reviews.
- Setup environment and participate in testing/ trouble shooting existing software issues and implement as per the change management process and bug fixes.
- Optimize developed systems for performance and reliability.
- Develop functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Use applicable methodologies, modeling/estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software and/or databases to perform assigned tasks.
Click to Apply
Technologies: Java | .Net | Python | Automation Testing | Softwarization | 5G | Embedded Software / C++ / Digital Systems - SAP
Locations: Frisco & San Antonio, TX | Sacramento, CA | Cary, NC | Horsham, PA | Hartford, CT | Troy, MI | Cincinnati, OH
Graduation Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or other STEM Majors like Math & Science.