Why choose HCLTech
At HCLTech we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
The culture at HCLTech – ideapreneurship™ as we call it – places employees at the forefront of innovation and value creation. It is based on the fundamental belief of inverting the organizational pyramid and engaging, enabling and empowering the employees. It is our employees who make HCLTech an engine of growth and innovation. We are committed to help them succeed in an inclusive, diverse and employee-friendly culture.
We're deeply committed to driving societal change in the communities in which we operate through active engagement with civic organizations and charitable institutions benefiting the lives of thousands.
It is core to our DNA to try things differently and constantly innovate using new age cutting edge technologies – be it starting a new business, exploring a new market, inventing solutions no one thought of before or taking a risk with a new business model. We mentor new talent for this spirit of innovation and encourage experimentation and collaboration to empower our employees with the freedom and tools to innovate.
Search Career and Apply Now
Who is HCLTech?
We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 224,000+ people across 60 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be. If all this sounds like an environment you will thrive in, then you are in the right place. Join us on our journey in advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
What is the Global Engagement Management (GEM) Program?
The GEM program is an early career program in the area of business management at HCLTech for graduates and under-graduates from selected colleges and universities across the country. The GEM program provides an exciting opportunity to build a career that allows one to engage across industries, diverse technology domains and across geo-economic markets. This is an 18-month rotational program featuring a combination of experiences designed to accelerate your career in the area of business management at HCLTech.
Examples of roles include:
- Account Management – Maintain and sustain relationships with key customers & clients
- Account Solutions – Conceptualize and test new products, features, technologies, and components that meet client solutions and project needs
- Business Strategy & Sourcing– Identify go-to-market strategies and opportunities, build business cases, create roadmaps to guide executive decision-making, and prioritize strategic projects to enable growth and expansion
- Pursuit & Bid Management – Manage the entire bid qualification process for new opportunities
- Compliance – Assess company protocols at state and federal levels for legal compliance and perform risk assessment of company policies and practices
- Data & Analytics – Perform data analysis and create dashboards and visualizations to develop actionable insights to inform business decisions
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Business with graduation date in winter 2023 or spring 2024
- The program is designed for applicants who have either (1) graduated from college or (2) been discharged from the military, within the last two years
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Prior business exposure through internships/work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency of interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Meaningful leadership experience demonstrated by driving results and/or leading change
- Involvement in campus/community/work or other activities/organizations (member of student organizations, leadership positions, community service, civic engagement, etc.)
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to travel when applicable
- Open to relocation within Unites States as per needs of the organization
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $85,000 - $100,000, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role may allow for some work to be performed at home, but applicants should be within a commutable distance to an HCLTech office location or should be open to relocate. Location will be confirmed in the offer letter. Locations may include but are not limited to:
- Frisco, Texas
- Cary, North Carolina
- Santa Clara, California
- Redmond, Washington
- East Brunswick, New Jersey
- Chicago, Illinois
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Position now closed.
Who is HCLTech?
We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
If all this sounds like an environment you’ll thrive in, then you’re in the right place. Join us on our journey in advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
What is the Global Engagement Management (GEM) Program?
The GEM program is an early career program in the area of business management at HCLTech for graduates and under-graduates from selected colleges and universities across the country. An internship within the GEM program will challenge and develop your business acumen, leadership, and communication skills while working with a seasoned business mentor. Upon completion of the internship, you will have completed a business project in the area of account management, bid management, competitor segment analysis or service/ product strategy. This will give you an insight into a business management career with HCLTech and may lead to an opportunity to join our company full-time, upon graduation.
How long is the Global Engagement Management Program?
Spring Semester : Early February 2024 to April 2024, part-time for 20 hours/week [ flexible with course schedule ]
Is this a paid internship?
Absolutely. Competitive pay is a no-brainer for us! We don’t want you to be stressed about money while working and completing your schooling. Our hourly rates are as follows:
Graduate Interns : $40/hour
Undergraduate Interns : $32/hour
Should you apply?
Apply for the GEM Program if you are interested in starting your business management career with HCLTech. Eligibility requirements include:
- Undergraduate or graduate student studying in the realm of business
- Cumulative GPA of a 3.0
- Customer service or client management experience is a plus, but not required
- Self-driven to anchor in-person interaction with middle and senior level client executives articulating HCL’s techno-functional capabilities
- Have the legal right to work in the United States
Where is the internship located? Will it be virtual or in person?
Our internship program will be primarily virtual. However, you may be requested to attend some in-person training, meetings, or events, which may include orientation and a final project presentation, if you are within a reasonable travel distance.