HCL- IR Prognosis Joint Webinar on Evolve
Collaboration or Frustration? Delivering Reliability and Performance Management Anytime, Anywhere
The world of collaboration has evolved a lot in the last decade and it continues to change rapidly. It has witnessed a transition from the era of PBX only deployments to the era of converged Digital Engagement Hubs like Microsoft Teams or WebEx Teams. Visual Communication and Collaboration is vastly becoming the new norm as the workforce evolves prioritizing on mobility and flexibility for internal employees & external customers who can now instantly connect face to face whether you are across town or thousands of miles away. However, it adds to the complexity in the environment like never before due to its hybrid architecture which connects an analogue and IP-PBXs to the cloud-based collaboration platforms.
Almost 23% of organizations have invested in procuring dedicated IP telephony management tools to monitor voice quality and enable rapid isolation and response to adverse events. A slightly higher percentage (28.8%) also have invested in tools for account provisioning and self-service management of features and log-in information.
IR and HCL approach to OX (Optimal Operation Experience) is standing out because of its foundation: Unified Monitoring Tools integrated with Automation and Orchestration Bots. We believe that there is a significant opportunity in market to automate (up to 75%) and eliminate noise from the environment and reduce MTTR (15-20%) by faster diagnosis and resolution using an efficient co-relation mechanism across monitoring, ticketing tools and a rich script library for provisioning and diagnosis.
In this session, we will present,
- The rapidly changing world of Unified Communications
- Proactive and Preventive State of Operating Model
- Ever increasing role of AI-Ops in Managed Services
- Stability & Reliability: How to ensure stability and reliability across UCC and VCC platform to meet ever increasing expectations of the workforce.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure increased satisfaction in overall IT quality assurance & operational efficiency through an automation driven operating model.
- Proactive Problem Management: Diagnosing a problem with the help of synthetic agents before it hits your production environment.
- Master the Art of Monitoring: Quit wasting time working with multiple tools & dashboards, adopt a seamless end-to-end monitoring tool that correlates across your entire VCC/UCC ecosystem to protect business benefits for the organization.
- Frictionless Troubleshooting: Leverage technology to increase agility to identify business critical issues and resolve promptly to minimize disruptions in complex world of apps and multi-vendor UCC solutions.
- Orchestration & Co-relation: Realize the potential of true automation through co-relation and orchestration.
- Differentiate your value to the business: Ability to quantify the return of UCC/VCC collaboration value in the organization for internal and external stakeholders through a single pane of visibility.
About the speakers
Global practice head, HCL Technologies
Ram Ojha is the global practice head for unified communications and contact center platform at HCL Technologies. Ram provides thought leadership for the continued incubation, solutioning and implementation of an innovative, robust, and secure unified communications and collaboration environment for global customers. The primary responsibilities for this team is to help customers transform their operating model, end user experience and customer journeys using cloud architecture, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning & Data Management.
Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
Jason is the Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa. Jason joined IR in October 2014 and is responsible for all business operations across the Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa regions. Jason joins with 20 years’ experience in Technology, Media & Telecommunications most recently as Vice President Sales, Asia Pacific at Acision where, based out of Singapore, he was responsible for leadership of the Sales team across the region. Prior to this Jason spent 5 years in Australia leading Asia Pacific teams with Subex and Surfkitchen and before this held several European focused roles, based out of the UK.
Jan Erik Aase
Jan Erik has more than 30 years of experience as a client. At both American Express and Ameriprise Financial, he lead vendor management offices and managed strategic outsourcing relationships. As an industry analyst at Forrester Research Inc., he conducted and wrote research on the topics of innovation, the future of outsourcing, sourcing models, risk, governance, captive centers, testing and alternative markets. As a service provider at Infosys, he was accountable for helping clients improve the relationship and value they were getting from their outsourcing engagements. At ISG, he has worked as an advisor and consultant assisting clients and service providers implement service integration and management (SIAM) models and the governance processes that support them. Now, as a director and principal analyst with ISG Insights, he continues to research, analyze and write about the industry.