- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
INTRODUCTION TO THE TOPIC
Manufacturing worldwide is on the cusp of a revolution. Technologies based on the Internet of Things have the potential to radically improve visibility in manufacturing to the point where each unit of production can be “seen” at each step in the production process. This is the dawn of smart manufacturing.
IoT WoRKS partnered with Forrester Research for a webinar on Reshaping Manufacturing with Industrial IoT where we begin the discussion with latest manufacturing industry trends and the need for IoT services system integrators.
Key takeaways from this webinar recording:
- Insights on realities faced by IoT platform buyers and what are their concerns and expectations
- Use cases of successful IoT adoption and how industrial IoT can transform your organization.
- HCL's three stage Internet of Things Maturity Framework
- Insights on how IoT is enabling ecosystems within Manufacturing sector via IoT platform, Analytics and Security.
- Convergence of outputs creating true business value by generating outcomes and use cases supporting the same.
Listen to this webinar recording to know more!
Duration: 1 hour
About the speakers
VP & Global Head Manufacturing at IoT WoRKS™, HCL Technologies
Justin leads both local and global transformations by shaping IoT strategy and solutions. A strategist and an experienced leader with more than 20 years of experience, he has been creating Value Based Business Solutions through Vision, Leadership, and Technology for Manufacturing Customers.
Connect with him on LinkedIn
Principal Analyst serving CIOs
Dan Bieler is a member of Forrester's Business Technology Futures team, which serves CIOs and their business partners by predicting the long-term business impact of information technology. Dan defines strategies that help businesses benefit from digital transformation and drive business innovation and has particular focus on Internet of Things (IoT).