Demystifying the security, digital and people-specific requirements of the hybrid workplace
Enterprises are rapidly investing in enabling hybrid workplaces and empowering flexible workforces. However, such a transformation involves a thorough evaluation of its implication across three key pillars: the security environment, the digital landscape and, most significantly, the employees.
How can organizations tackle this crucial challenge and find the right balance between the three pillars?
- Adopt security management across employees, devices, applications and networks.
- Enable a zero-trust approach for a perimeter-less hybrid workplace.
- Find the right methodology with security risk profiles and identity management.
- Address concerns related to ethics of security tactics and workplace surveillance.
- Manage business imperatives and cybersecurity risks – and their implications.
- Reconcile the need for business speed, agility and employee experience.
- Tackle mobile device management and unified endpoint management.
- Establish security hygiene, training and digital trust with employees.
- Empower people and support their aspirations in a safe and secure environment.
- Embrace digital literacy to improve productivity, engagement and experience.
- Limit security monitoring exclusively to devices, networks and applications.
- Nourish a culture of trust, transparency, communication and security awareness.