The automotive engineering industry is all set to undertake its next tech-driven journey to meet the demands of the growing millennial consumer base. Digitalization, advanced automation, and the emergence of disruptive technologies have changed the status quo of the automotive engineering sector. Success will be determined by the ability of organizations to accelerate innovation, intensify collaboration, and identify cost improvement avenues across areas such as mobility, autonomous driving, fleet management, electrification, and connectivity.
Having worked with some of the world’s largest automotive OEMs and component suppliers, we understand the importance of delivering value to the automotive industry’s end customers— the passengers. Ranging from IT, embedded systems, and electronics to hardware, mechanical, Digital Engineering and our PLM automotive solutions and services are aimed at providing a complete passenger experience at every part of the value chain.
Transportation Engineering partner of choice for global OEMs, Tier 1, and technology companies in the automotive industry
Experience in program management and multi-supplier integration for large product launches across industries
Over three decades of transportation engineering services experience involving 500+ global customers
Ranked Top Engineering Supplier from India by analyst firms
Over two decades of automotive solutions experience, with strong global automotive experts across product specific domains
Value impact with large engagement partners in manufacturing and systems and a skin-in-the-game approach for strategic customers
Experience in establishing global development centers across the US, the UK, Germany, Italy, Romania, Mexico, Brazil, Poland, and China
Track record of delivering excellence in global production programs with simultaneous multi-geo support in automotive and transportation.
Embedded Systems Engineering
- Matured services in Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS), Autonomous Driving, Connected Cars, telematics, instrument clusters, Heads-up Displays, powertrain, HVAC, infotainment, and navigation systems
Engineering Design and Manufacturing
- Proven track record of developing body/chassis, engine systems, infotainment, value analysis, and value engineering
Hardware Systems Development
- Concept to Manufacturing Experience which includes Architecture Schematic Development, Design Analysis, PCB Design and Service area across ADAS, Battery Management Systems, Infotainment and Interiors system
- New product development processes for integrating software and electronic content
Informed Product Cost Decisions
- Systematic cost control opportunities to offset regulation and feature-driven content costs
- Advanced Driving Assistance System (ADAS) Product Engineering Experience with entire Product Lifecycle Activities supported. HCL’s autonomous driving platform has developed in-house to help accelerate the development journey for our customers and prospects.
Product Testing Services
- A multitude of testing services available comprising Embedded Software, Application Software, Test Automation, Validation, Product/Device, and Compliance Testing.
Next Generation PLM Strategies
- Digital thread roadmap for seamlessly connecting engineering and manufacturing to deliver an optimized customer experience.