From discovery through development and to launch, an average drug costs over USD 1 billion to bring to fruition. Typical pharma companies use between 7 and 25 different systems across the clinical development process flow. This causes several inefficiencies while adding to the cost of drug development.
Integrated Clinical Platform adopts a unique model based on cutting-edge components to architect an orchestrated offering for clients. Our solution comprises the following:
- eSource: Tablet and device-based direct data collection and integration with electronic data capture (EDC)
- Clinical Data Standards: “One-Stop Shop” metadata-driven clinical standards management solution from protocol to submission
- mHealth/IOT enabled patient engagement: Patient-centric ‘connected’ clinical trials
- IDMP: A flexible approach to end-to-end IDMP standards implementation
- Clinical Analytics: Extracting insights from data using analytics/AI/robotics