- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Proud Dreamliner Team Member Company, HCL Technologies Salutes The Boeing Company On Its First Flight Of Dreamliner 787
PUBLISHED DATE: Dec 16, 2009
Challenges you may be facing
While financial institutions are trying to get back to pre-recession return on investment (ROE) levels, the market, on the other hand, has been evolving through the adoption of digital technologies in the banking sector. This, coupled with a hyperactive regulatory environment is forcing these institutions to comply with a continuously expanding set of policies, leading to rising costs across geographies, and altered product dynamics.
Financial institutions are therefore looking for secure banking solutions through which they can keep costs low while continuing to streamline operations to stay relevant in the market.
What we can do for you
HCL provides comprehensive offerings across all retail and corporate banking functions, such as: Consumer Lending, Commercial and Corporate Lending, Cards, Trade Finance, Multi-Channel Banking, Treasury, Cash Management, and Core Banking, and provides business and technology consulting, domain-led development, maintenance and testing, and applications portfolio rationalization (APO). Our retail finance solutions are domain-driven, technology-agnostic and risk-aware alternative banking IT solutions that have been developed by highly competent business practitioners, supported by industry leading proprietary knowledge frameworks such as HCL’s BAIT, Business-Benefits Realization and other banking systems software based on experiential scientific mechanisms geared towards delivering guaranteed benefits.
Why should you consider HCL?
- A-CSAT score in the high 80s of almost every major banking customer in the world, reflecting HCL’s unwavering commitment towards delivering higher standards of banking IT services to customers
- Proven experience in conceptualizing and realizing industry-benchmarked value delivery models - from staff augmentation, to build-operate-transfer specifically for banking customers
- Strategic partnerships with leading banking software solution firms such as SAP, Misys, Fundtech, Microsoft, IBM, and Oracle to deliver unparalleled domain, industry, and technology expertise
- Over 65 customers in the banking vertical with a high rate of repeat business reflecting a highly satisfied customer pool
- Extensive experience in building solutions that are industry redefining in nature, through unique partnership models. For example, HCL has been running a highly successful Joint IP ownership program with a leading U.S. financial institution.
People, Partnerships and Capability
- Over 15000 people serving leading banking organizations across the globe
- Over 50 highly experienced domain consultants with extensive banking operations experience
- Over 500 Subject Matter Experts across micro verticals and focus areas
- Serving the top 2 retail banks in all major geographies
- Driving the innovation program of a leading Fortune 50 financial firm by way of setting up and managing its state-of-the-art Innovation Lab
- Partnering and managing innovation initiatives for many large financial institutions across the globe (Over 10 Innovation Labs are supported by HCL for various FS organizations)
- Building next gen banking service propositions under the- “Banking Center of Excellence” project, with a leading global software services provider
- Highly successful in conceptualizing and realizing consortium models to deliver high impact IT solutions
- Strong horizontal partnerships in SMAC (Social, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud) with industry leading software vendors
- Over 180 mobility projects successfully delivered
- 360 degree partnerships with leading banking software vendors
- Digital partners for over 20 large enterprises
What we’ve done for others
- $2 billion in savings delivered to one of HCL’s marquee FS customers
- 48.9% operational savings for a F50 investment bank with the BSAT Score improving by 17%
- 40% (Run the Business) RTB savings from 2009 to 2012 for a large European Bank
- Application based pricing model implemented on a large scale for a leading Australian financial institution resulting in 45% savings in overall TCO
- Successfully set up a “Digital Listening Office” that is helping create a customer sentiment directory for a leading financial institution in the U.S.
- Joint IP ownership model with a leading U.S. financial institution, leading to the development of 140 ideas worth more than $30 million
- Our proprietary workflow automation solution helped consolidate mailroom operation centers reducing the TCO by approximately 50%
- Spearheading Mobility Research & Innovation initiatives through our proven co-innovation model, for a Fortune 50 Investment Bank