One of the world’s leading Telecom and Media company achieves operational excellence and innovative technological solutions through HCL’s Managed Services Delivery Model
Our client is a global leader in delivering innovation in communications, mobility, information and entertainment. It provides broadband, video & other wire line services to customers in more than 150 countries, including all of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Expand customer base
- Improve performance/productivity
- Deliver more for less
HCLTech entered into a strategic partnership with the customer for a period of three years. This partnership enabled the development, support, and maintenance of its FiOS interactive applications.
- Setting up an independent lab at HCLTech’s Chennai facility (similar to the production infrastructure) for the certification of interactive television widgets/applications.
- Program/Project management of the FiOS interactive application development, certification and maintenance.
- Improving delivery excellence - HCLTech had a deep understanding of the ‘as-is’ delivery process and identified the key challenges in the entire delivery process.
- Flexible team size - HCLTech methodologies enable ramp up and ramp down in team size, both at onsite and offshore in a short span of time.
- Enabling the customer to have a flexible team size - The core team involved in certifying the widgets has been redeployed for more strategic initiatives, helping them improve their topline.
- Delivery through Transparency - The ITL portal along with the daily/weekly interactions and discussions that the customer has with HCLTech has ensured a more transparent process for certifying widgets, which was missing earlier.
- Delivery through automation - Automation tools like the Code Review Tool and the Record & Replay Tool have cut short the certification process by almost 62%.