- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
The context of application operations within an enterprise has been redefined in today’s high-velocity, software-driven digital world. It’s a world where businesses constantly reinvent on an evolving technology stack with complex infrastructure landscape; where an enterprise is a convoluted amalgamation of legacy systems, digital apps and SaaS; and where customer experience and effectiveness perspective is as important as cost and efficiency.
The exponential rise in business and technological complexity in the last decade has made traditional, one-size-fits-all operations model obsolete. And application management has evolved from a passive IT role to a strategic, business-enabling function. This necessitates an end-to-end operations model that pervades every inch of the business and enables customized, on-demand, and proactive service management to drive superior customer experience, faster incident resolution and enhanced business resilience.
ASM 2.0 framework is HCL’s NextGen Application Support & Maintenance(ASM) framework that enables experience-centric and business-aligned outcomes via automated, intelligent and contextualized application support operations. It offers smart enterprise-wide application operations which is aligned with NextGen application development, digital transformation principles, and new ways of working. It comprises five key pillars:
- Customer operating model: This tenet helps organizations choose an appropriate operating model, ways of working, culture and team skillset based on how the enterprise application portfolio is evolving.
- OpsDeck- SRE based Ops: It focuses on engineering aspects of the platform, like availability, reliability, automation, launch engineering within the cluster of applications.
- Observe2Act: It refers to insights on how the end-to-end spectrum of IT and business services are monitored, analyzed and actioned.
- Context aware Ops: This pillar defines how teams/squads/tribes are aligned to different business functions and value streams and drives efficient business process flows, business monitoring and process automation.
- iONA: It is HCL’s intelligent application operations platform that transforms enterprises by simplifying the operational activities. It provides the right capabilities to capture data, continuously learn and get smarter by utilizing AI/ML, provide contextual information, and automate redundant tasks.
ASM 2.0 framework helps drive better customer experience, operational efficiency, faster incident resolution and overall resilience across the enterprises. Some of the key benefits include:
- Upto 45% reduction in operational spend
- Upto 30% improvement in operational efficiency
- Upto 40% improvement in resolution times
- Experience led approach to IT operations, architecture and process strategies
- Right organization, operating model, and roles to scale agility
- Highly adaptive, and customizable making it ideal for any type of IT operations journey
- Safeguards investments in existing tools by infusing best-of-breed components to upscale AIOps journey
ASM 2.0 Framework
Insights driven Automation powered by AI
Context aware Ops
Business aware Ops with collaboration-based approach
Right fit operating models for business alignment and portfolio transformation
OpsDeck - SRE based Ops
Platform operations & common services support team
iONA- HCL’s Intelligent Operations Platform
Biz Processes Applications
Deliver collaboration, persona-based immersive experience, and empathy.
Apply intelligent end-to-end automation across redundant tasks, health checks, self healing and many more.
Capture, correlate, and contextualize data for algorithmic learning and deep analysis; provide intelligent insights for machine/human decisions.