Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture and coordinating large solutions.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Attend the two-day Leading SAFe course and pass the SA exam
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Upon completion of the course and passing of the exam, participants are registered Scaled Agilists (SA).
One-year membership in the Scaled Agile® Inc. Community.
16 Scrum Alliance SEUs and PMI (Project Management Institute) PDUs.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise