With digitalization and IoT being the norm across industries, the spotlight is squarely on cybersecurity. Companies and tech giants are constantly under attack, and even with strengthened laws, there is a widespread fear of data leakage.
ISG observed worrying trends in the US cybersecurity market, such as a lack of qualified talent and the rise of digital deception tools. Conversely, they also noted cloud-based security services gaining traction and AI/ML being applied to security.
Managed security services that leverage these new-age technologies and provide comprehensive security support are being backed and adopted by businesses increasingly.
According to ISG Provider Lens™ Research Quadrant’s report, “Cyber Security Solutions and Services”, HCL has emerged as a leader in this space.
The key highlights include:
- HCL’s robust data analytics-driven threat intelligence and security analytics bolstered by the SecIntAI framework
- The company’s comprehensive cybersecurity services portfolio including managed security, automated incident response, and advanced threat hunting services
- HCL’s technology-driven security capabilities and deep analytics offerings like Cyber Security Fusion Centers (CSFCs)
- The alignment of HCL’s CSFCs with the SecIntAl framework and the integration of all components within the center to provide integrated security operations
- HCL’s third-party technology which enables log collection, security event monitoring and analysis, along with dedicated security information and event management (SIEM) services
Download the report to know more