Leveraging PaaS can provide a fundamentally better model for driving digital transformation and contributing to higher performance levels in an enterprise. Several systems integrators are established players in this segment. Increasingly, it appears that companies are searching for digital platforms that offer robust business solutions across sectors. The portfolio of these platform providers must, therefore, cover the specific areas of interest for the enterprise, as well as industry vertical and hybrid technology mixes.
System Integrators and IT providers support customers in the following digital transformation disciplines:
- From products and services to solutions
- From transactions to (partner) relationships
- From standard products to custom solutions
- From products to platforms
- From mature, proprietary products to continuously improved ecosystem solutions.
According to ISG Provider Lens™ Research Quadrant’s recent report titled, “Digital Business Transformation -Digital Transformational Platform (PaaS)” HCL emerged as a Leader in this space.
HCL bases its PaaS delivery streams in all major global regions, including the U.S. It executes rapid collaboration with clients via its scale digital delivery center. The company combines extensive partner solutions along with its own solutions and services, such as Hawkeye, Almsmart, Brandex, and NexGen to deliver best-in-enterprise, tailored offerings.
- HCL has strong and deep in-house knowledge in all areas of digital transformation, specifically in the process, application, and platform improvement and scaling pilots into production
- The company has a pantheon of partners, co-invested partners, and acquired companies with specific expertise
- HCL is not only active in a wide array of industries and subsectors but also has an impressive history of success in the U.S.
- We have proven abilities to implement strategic training, organization change, and process remodeling programs for enterprises
To know more, download this report.