I am very pleased to announce that HIP 10.0 has been released. If you liked version 9.5 then you will love version 10 as well. It has more features and functions and is user-friendly.
There is something exciting for everybody. I don’t want to give too much away before you start using it but if you
- Are looking for simpler features in the map design tooling and the schema design tooling, such as multi-select capabilities that complete data modeling and data mapping tasks more efficiently?
- Want to use new convenient mapping functions to generate pseudorandom data, to handle more file and environment-based activities in your transformations, and to have more control over map execution exit points?
- Would appreciate an easier way to connect to Amazon S3, SNS, or SQS to manage cloud data modeling simpler?
- Need a connector for Active MQ?
- See value in leveraging data in CSV files and, by answering a few simple questions, be able to unlock their data in your transformation?
Here's a better way to interact and manage the data in your world - Announcing HCLTech Integration Platform v10.0!
Then this is the product for you.
Your company faces many data modeling and connectivity challenges in today’s global economy. You need to better handle the growing number of data sources, ballooning data volume, enhancing data complexity, and increasing compliance mandates.
HIP manages these requirements: It is designed for high volumes of data, complex transformations and precise data validation. It manages data across a range of different formats, defined by both technology and industry standards.
HIP connects you to data in files, in databases, in spreadsheets, on queues, from your partners, in your back office and on the Cloud. Not only is it an any-to-any data transformation tool, but it is also a true for MANY-TO-MANY transformation platform – allowing you to work with multiple sources of data transformation and manipulate them to create multiple data targets.
HIP includes advanced support for parsing validation and compliance for specific industries, including finance (such as SWIFT, SEPA, NACHA, ISO 20022), healthcare payments (such as HIPAA, PACDR, clinical attachments), clinical healthcare (such as NCPDP and HL7), supply chain, and logistics (such as EDIFACT, ASC X12 and Tradacoms).
With a HIP, you will use one common integration and mapping technology with a modern browser-based user interface to automate, accelerate, and scale integration to help reduce complexity and related costs.
And wait, there’s more!
- New features, such as locking for multiple users, a source control tool, and a true CSV import tool.
- Usability enhancements, such as snapshots, reusable connections, and a bulk map compile option.
- New adapters, such as Amazon S3, Amazon SNS, Amazon SQS, and Apache ActiveMQ
- New map functions to make it easier to generate pseudorandom data to traverse a sequence backward and to quit processing without encountering an error.
Simplify your integration landscape with HIP – for a better way to interact with the data in your world – enabling data transformation from your trading partners and the cloud and in various departments and systems. Do you want data in JSON and CSV and XML and EDI and industry standard format? We have released HIP version 10 for you.