Areas of Expertise
- Operational Management
- Programme Management
- Large Scale Claims Transformation Programmes
- Business Process Outsourcing
- GI Business Analysis and Benefits Tracking.
- The Innovation Group
Experience and Accomplishments
- Head of Motor Claims AIG UK, lead complete transformation of the claims operation including new technology, process and structural changes, development of a complete MI suite to drive operational and financial transparency. Drove 10 point reduction in combined ratio.
- Drove significant improvements in service to large commercial customers including MI suite developments for customers and working with them to improve claims frequency reductions and fraud management.
- Worked with Actuarial functions to improve the relationship between business benefit tracking and Actuarial models to improve visibility of change and its impact on reserving.
Large Scale Claims Transformation Programmes
- Policy system replacement domain lead in the UK
- Acted as head of business on Zurich Motor Claims transformation 2001 -2003 (ZAC Project) in the UK..
- Drove Hertz Claims Management pan European Claims system implementation.
- Acted as key stakeholder in AIG global claims transformation programme of which UK Motor was first implementation.
GI Business Analysis and Benefits Tracking
- Worked with CSAA in USA to drive business requirements for systems and process change in a number of locations.
- Led early work on requirements for new claims applications for WTP Canada
- Consulted on claims transformation programmes in the UK (RSA, Aviva, NFUM), Australia,, Middle East, Eastern Europe and the USA across multiple lines of business.
- Developed benefits tracking and business case models for a number of programmes where benefit tracking was key to the delivery of an ROI.
Managed a range of business critical programmes across industries covering compliance, new technology implementations, business process outsourcing and business process improvement programmes