Capital markets business space stands at an inflection point. Rapid transformation driven by disruptive technologies such as blockchain, automation, and artificial intelligence has become the need of the hour. Factors including shrinking revenues, increasing costs, and compliance further add to the challenges.
Today’s customers demand a rich ecosystem of value-added services and holistic solutions. This requires a complete reconfiguration of core systems, enabling a competitive advantage as well as sustenance in the long run. Globally, most companies are now embracing agile and experience-centric capital market and asset management solutions.
HCLTech aims to deliver disruptive competitive advantage to investment banks, broker-dealers, wealth managers, asset managers and Financial Market Infrastructure providers (FMI) through extensive automation, partnerships with industry-leading solution providers, futuristic technologies, and innovative engagement models with the following best-in-class features.
- Current, comprehensive and proactive regulatory compliance
- Efficiencies through front-to-back automation and as-a-service constructs that “eliminate” entire processes for our customers
- Best-in-class customer experience through digital customer onboarding and sales and service hybrid advisory tools that advisors have at their disposal
- Ecosystem of FinTech partners to power innovation for our customers
HCLTech’ solutions, built on combinations of internal and partner capabilities, span the following range:
- Application management services, integrated services (infrastructure + applications + business operations), and Business Processes as Services (BPaaS) with consumption-based pricing models. Innovative engagement models for delivering BPaaS include carve-outs and multi-tenant utilities, aligned to the trend towards mutualization in areas such as Post-Trade processing.
- Solutions that leverage futuristic technologies and deliver next generation business features and constructs. Examples include digital customer lifecycle management, hybrid wealth advisory models, securities issuance and trading on Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) platforms, digital assets custody, use of DLT for clearing & settlements, use of data & analytics to inform and support ESG Investing, use of AI and ML for advanced reconciliations, and other evolving use cases.
- Transformation of core business processes and platforms, leveraging HCLTech’ competitive expertise in market-leading platforms like Avaloq and the Finastra suite.
HCLTech Novus Trade
HCLTech Novus Trade solutions deliver superior execution, efficient delivery of research, trade controls and surveillance requirements to the trade service providers