Oracle infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) allows customers to charter their own cloud strategy, by providing the option of selecting the required services and its quantum. Leveraging this flexibility and our deep expertise in Oracle Cloud IaaS & PaaS technology services, we help customers in implementing, managing and optimizing Oracle Cloud through structured processes and governance models.
Our team of certified specialists have vast experience in multiple Oracle Cloud migrations, implementation, and integration projects. Our COEs have built a sizeable pool of Oracle Cloud expert resources and developed accelerators to implement, configure and operate efficiently on Oracle Cloud Platforms and/or Infrastructure.
Our Oracle Cloud Iaas / PaaS offerings include:
- Database and infrastructure migration, lift and shift capabilities, custom applications, Oracle Cloud extension solutions, mobile solutions, and automation solutions
- Roadmap assessment services prior to deployment
- Implementation of integrated or standalone PaaS application (co-existence)
- Lift and Shift from Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, and JDE to Cloud
- Integration with legacy systems and third-party vendors
- Managed services offerings