- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Organizations are grappling with the emergent trends in omni-channel retail. Building IT intelligence and performing volume analysis for systems spread across geographies can prove to be quite a challenge given the lack of available tools.
HCL’s Prizm® is a cloud-based solution built for enterprise portfolio management and application portfolio optimization, which resolves this issue comprehensively.
Organizations are better equipped to make informed decisions by analyzing their competencies and gaining insights across the IT landscape and business value chain. It helps achieve this through the following features:
- Business process decomposition map: Identifies all business processes and sub-processes
- Business function-application map: Provides a dynamic view of the entire business value chain and functions, highlighting applications supporting them
- Business to IT assets alignment: Captures organization business processes structured on product value chain
- Application interface diagram (AID): Provides consolidated view with all details of all application details, including all applications’ interactions with each other. A handy tool for gauging the level of impact and cause of disruption
- Application server diagram (ASD): Highlights the servers hosting applications across the chain. An impact assessment tool to identify which applications will be impacted by a particular server being shut down
- Application dependency diagram (ADD): Makes interaction of all applications’ with each other within the portfolio visible. Color-codes the business processes pertaining to each application. Utilized for impact assessment, application consolidation planning, and application decommissioning planning
The business benefits of utilizing Prizm® include reduced total cost of ownership, a minimized need to purchase applications in the future, a lean organization with lower training and support requirements, decreased application and data redundancy, optimal consistency and agility, quicker time-to-market and an enhanced customer experience.
Explore moreRead more
Insights & News
Serviceline Inner Thought Leadership Header: