SAP’s Intelligent technologies are at the heart of what we do. In recent years, HCL has been SAP’s leading innovation partner for Blockchain, IoT, Machine Learning, iRPA, Conversation.AI, and Cloud platform.
Successful innovation often needs to blend multiple elements, including hardware, process and organizational design. Unlike other consultancies, we can leverage our engineering and business transformation heritage to provide all the capability needed in house to embed innovation in your organization.
Mobile Apps Factory
Adopting and enabling SAP mobility brings multiple advantages to an enterprise. Business processes can be optimally enhanced with intelligent features enabled through mobile services. Enterprise mobility increases productivity, reduces operational cost, and supports better collaboration.
HCL offers a flexible, guided, and incremental approach to adopting SAP enterprise mobility. Our five-step approach permits customers to start at any level based on their mobility maturity, and our flexible service pricing catalog allows for easy adoption based on your service needs.
As work becomes increasingly digital and workflows move to cloud, intelligent enterprise strategies have emerged as innovative, optimal, and achievable solutions enabling leading businesses to conquer legacy business system issues like unreliable workforce availability, evolving geopolitical restrictions, and steep costs of scalability.
HCL’s automation-as-a-service is a mix of process assessment and hyper-automation enablement services utilizing the SAP Process Automation tool and prebuilt content for business process automation and robotics process automation. These offerings greatly improve how business processes are managed and employed, significantly improving employee engagement from frontline workers to C-Suite executives. By leveraging automation-as-a-service, the workforce can focus on higher-value outcomes.
- Accelerated service delivery with increased speed and agility
- Reduced level of manual requests and processing
- Reduced spending on IT
- Increased productivity throughout all departments
- Faster troubleshooting
Our Automation+ Services
Manual cash application issues with customer payments include:
- Non-standardized manual business processes
- Manual tracking of emails and data validation
- Significant manual intervention required to deliver strategic reporting insights
- Poor user experiences with slow manual workarounds
Utilize SAP’s intelligent RPA tools to automate the end-to-end process of payment reconciliation and invoice posting/clearing in SAP.
Benefits and Outcomes:
- 1,765 remittances and 10,091 invoices were cleared by the bot in a 12-month period, automating $1.2 billion in transactions
- 81% of cash applied automatically
- Average time to clear remittance reduced dramatically
- Improved quality through error reduction
- Improved regulatory compliance and data governance
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Optimization of resource management by opting for software as a service
HCL SAP Cloud Native Labs
HCL has partnered with SAP SE to provide a lab environment where you can learn to transform your SAP portfolio using a Cloud Native approach.
Bringing together experienced SAP Cloud Platform and Cloud First developers and designers, our range of “Explore – Enable – Extend” services, workshops, and solutions has been designed to help organizations quickly realize the benefit from adopting Cloud Native approaches for SAP.
Whether your organization’s cloud strategy is just a vision, or you are ready to build or re-platform apps, HCL’s Cloud Native Labs can help drive further ROI from your SAP investments.
Ready to learn more? Get our offerings catalogue: SAP Cloud Native Brochure
Within our SAP division, we implement greenfield SAP systems, roll out existing SAP templates to new business units, deliver significant system changes, introduce innovation, and support existing systems— sometimes all for one client. To respond to this demand efficiently and quickly, we work with our customers to follow a DevOps model.
DevOps within an SAP environment is often seen as impossible. However, there are a few key areas to get right which will ensure success:
- A clear approach to keep the core clean and encourage innovation at the edge
- A Continuous Delivery approach that includes automation across all activities
- Continuous Integration, which enables small changes to be quickly validated
- Equally important is an organizational structure with the right roles, skills, and processes
As the SAP Business Technology platform embraces Cloud Native and Cloud Foundry principles, we have adapted our DevOps approach to supplement SAP development tools with third-party and open-source tools like SonarCube, Postman, Selenium, Worksoft Certify, Jenkins, OneTest, and GIT.
For more on HCL’s DevOps services, download the DevOps brochure