While the increased adoption of cloud and digital technologies have meant greater agility and flexibility for organizations, they have also significantly enhanced security risks and vulnerabilities. With greater inter-connectivity and movement of data between on-prem and the cloud, security breaches can now occur from anywhere and cause data, financial and even reputation losses for enterprises.
Infrastructure including networks, hybrid cloud, devices and endpoints, are also highly vulnerable to threats and attacks. A security system that provides end-to-end visibility and greater awareness of cyber-threats are imperative to protect your enterprise.
With over two decades of experience, HCL has an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure and cloud security landscape. HCL’s Infra and Cloud Security services include 360° comprehensive coverage beginning from strategy, consulting & architecture to transformation and integration and managed security services.
With our dynamic approach to cybersecurity, our services provide robust visibility and an integrated security ecosystem for your organization.
|Strategy, consulting & architecture||Transformation & integration||Managed Security Services|
HCL’s Infra and Cloud Security Services are powered by HCL’s Dynamic Cybersecurity approach and proprietary frameworks that include:
- HCL’s Cloud Security-as-a-Service (CSaaS) - Enhanced Borderless Security Reference Model (BSRM) for enterprises’ hybrid and multi-cloud environments. This framework enables an integrated, end-to-end security approach that helps manage risks, secure data, and ensure privacy.
- SecIntAI (Security Intelligence and Analytics) - Proactive threat mitigation that leverages big data analytics and artificial intelligence to counter advance threats
- SPADE - Provides holistic assessment of organizational security maturity level
- HCL DIGI-I-FORT – Helps organizations to assess all security controls and enhance security governance for data centers and critical systems
Customers can be at peace when it comes to their security thanks to HCL’s unique 5D assurance model. The 5D assurance comprises of the 5 key deliveries focus that will assure a secure enterprise:
- Delivering change at speed with HCL 360° Offerings, the dynamic cybersecurity framework and HCL IP and accelerators which enable you to jumpstart on fulfilling business objectives
- Delivering globally and locally with 40 plus global delivery centers, state-of-the-art Cybersecurity Fusion Centers (CSFC) and various other customized delivery options
- Delivering at scale through our 2000 plus experienced infrastructure and cloud consultants and certified engineers, specialized CoEs and innovation labs
- Delivering excellence based on industry standards with more than 20 years maturity and recognized by analysts globally for delivery excellence
- Building deep relationships along with a mature partner ecosystem of 40 plus collaborative alliances and more than 250 active engagements globally