SAP Products & Solutions for Industries | HCLTech
Overview

SAP Products and Solutions Tailored for your Industry

Tailoring SAP to the specific needs of your industry is critical to successful and efficient implementations.

This is why HCLTech continually invests in developing , including our Base90 Industry Models, iMRO/4 products and our Material Segmentation extension for SAP S/4HANA.

Our solutions significantly reduce project timelines, drive a faster return of investment, enable adoption of a fit-to-standard and clean core architecture, simplify user adoption and ensure the compatibility of your solution with future innovations.

Overview Sap Products
Base90 Industry Models

Accelerate SAP Implementations with HCLTech’s Base90 Industry Models

Our set of industry specific pre-configured Base90 implementation accelerators leverage, tailor and extend SAP Best Practices to meet the unique requirements of your industry.

Base90’s preconfigured industry solutions, processes, documentation and project accelerators achieve rapid SAP implementations. With up to 90% of processes coming straight out of the box, you can then reimagine the remaining 10% for competitive differentiation.

Overview
SAP Industry Solutions

Take the Lead in Your Industry with Our SAP Solutions

SAP S/4HANA contains a rich foundation of industry functionality — but sometimes, you need more. Our fully licensed and supported add-on industry products for SAP are designed to help fill these gaps.

Available on the SAP store, HCLTech’s industry products bring much needed capabilities into the end-to-end solution, helping you achieve a fit-to- standard SAP implementation and a clean core architecture.

We continually invest in our industry products for SAP, ensuring safe future upgrades and easy access to new innovations.

The only SAP-certified A&D Best Practices solution for SAP S/4HANA. includes best practice processes for complex, project based manufacturing and assembly. HCLTech’s Extended Production Engineering & Operations (PEO) industry product extends the standard SAP PEO solution with new capabilities for complex manufacturing.

is a part of a number of industry solutions we offer. product extends the use of standard SAP segmentation, tailoring and extending its capabilities across the entire life sciences value chain.

provides a simplified deployment footprint leveraging SAP Utility Customer Management and SAP Enterprise Asset Management. Our industry product streamlines call centre management improving critical SLA’s.

adds discrete, process and repetitive manufacturing-specific pre-configured templates, shop floor automations, best practices and digital manufacturing solutions and hundreds of hours of pre-developed training materials.

Based on decades of experience working with global CPG brands, our extends SAP S/4HANA with pre-configured templates, automations, additional delta best practices and accelerators and digital supply chain solutions covering manufacturing, logistics and warehousing.

is SAP’s certified add-on designed to meet the challenges of maintaining complex, high value and regulated assets. The iMRO/4 products are complemented by a rich set of implementation accelerators to simplify MRO deployments.

Resources