- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL and DXC’s strategic partnership combines the extended ecosystems of both partners, to help customers with large IT infrastructure portfolios modernize their legacy environments.
HCL has a unique modernization approach to the sustenance of Solutions/IPs from DXC. This approach involves deconstructing complex legacy monolithic platforms, identifying functions to build APIs on and extracting logics and functionality.
A history of successful partnership
HCL and Hewlett Packard have been long-standing partners. Our journey started with a Joint Venture in 1991, enabling adoption of UNIX across the Banking industry, and later evolved to deliver world class solutions like EnsureIT – a single window for end-user management.
The HCL-CSC alliance started in 2013 with a joint solution for modernizing application portfolios. This later evolved into a strategic partnership in 2014, creating a world-class application modernization delivery network that enabled enterprises to shift from legacy technologies to a cloud-enabled platform. The Application Modernization Delivery Network (AMDN) enables enterprises to ‘reinvent their core”. The partnership has also helped customers in the insurance industry leverage their platforms better by providing resources and legacy capabilities in the areas of digitization and problem management.
In 2015, HCL and CSC came together to create a joint venture, “CeleritiFinTech” (CFT). This entity combined CSC’s world-class banking software and HCL’s expertise in product engineering and application implementation. CeleritiFinTech adopts a pragmatic approach to modernization, and focuses on delivering differentiated customer experiences, product innovation and digital and cloud-based technology transformation, while utilizing analytics and big data, achieving regulatory compliance, and driving cost reduction.
The partnership has helped drive 30% reduction in legacy and maintenance costs and delivered the fastest returns on transformation investments by over 40%.
HCL value proposition
HCL strategy for growth, based on our “Mode 1-2-3” approach, addresses the three key disruptors of modern businesses – Automation, Cloud and Digitization.
Through this partnership, we have been able to deliver the below benefits:
- Over 30% reduction in maintenance of legacy applications using HCL’s DRYiCE automation framework
- Industry best ROI on transformation investments by leveraging the partner ecosystem spanning across technology providers and FinTech partners in IoT, AI, DLT, Robotics and Smart Analytics
- Business transformation through modularized application architecture, ready to interface with external APIs for functionality enhancement
- Best in class delivery infrastructure across 17 countries
- Managing large application portfolio, optimizing application landscape, and moving them to the Cloud
- Transitioning large complex programs
- Reducing cost and complexity
- Enabling IT asset light application footprint
- Facilitating a seamless shift to Cloud infrastructure
- Ensuring service delivery industrialization
- Leveraging a knowledge repository & legacy know-how of recurring activities and other best practices
- Actioning a robust tool-based Re-engineering solution
- Unraveling and deconstructing complex legacy monolith platforms
- Combining ease of API enablement, API management, and value-added business service enablement of legacy systems for new age FinTech extensions
- Deploying over 12 innovation labs across the globe
- Collaborating with multiple FinTech partners
- Using a ‘Modular’ approach to digital transformation
- Leveraging Design Thinking principles to revitalize user experience for employees and customers
- Infusing Data & Analytics for ‘intelligent apps’
- Introducing DRYiCE – A comprehensive Autonomics & Orchestration platform that enables enterprises to focus on experience and orchestration, helping them evolve into 21st Century Enterprises
Insights & News