Realizing the transformative potential of digital connectivity, we began investing in 5G technologies as early as 2016. With a strong focus on making next-gen experiences and connectivity possible for our customers and partners, we have adopted an evolutionary approach from 4G to 5G technologies.
Our domain expertise and in-depth understanding of technology trends enabled us to make early investments in key 5G technologies and create highly differentiated offerings and solutions in Core Network, RAN, and Management and Applications. To meet the fast-paced technology demands in the 5G ecosystem of the near future, we have also invested significantly in training and lab infrastructure for IP development, and to provide resources to enhance our partners’ 5G portfolio.
5G products will play a crucial role in the entire value chain of industry transformation, chiefly driven by automation, cloudification, and virtualization. We, at HCL, see this transformation as a change agent for business models, bringing about newer opportunities across industries. Combining 5G challenges and trends and translating them into opportunities, we have a Migrate-Modernize-Monetize (3M) strategy to accelerate 5G transformation. We migrate your network assets and infrastructure to make them 5G compatible, modernize your network operations and legacy architecture, and finally help you monetize on the opportunities created through the 5G revolution. Our 360° services catalog for 5G transformation includes solution building blocks and use-cases across the entire technology lifecycle – design, development, testing, optimization, and support.
- Includes solutions on next-gen voice, Predictive maintenance, MEC, Fixed wireless, Network slicing, and Enterprise mobility.
- Includes solutions on customer segmentation, personalized experiences, automatic billing systems, smart inventory management and virtual kitchen assitant.
Media and Entertainment
- Solutions include telematics analytics, UHD content, OTT enablement, immersive gaming experiences, AR/VR experiences, and smart stadiums.
- Solutions include automated quality control, remote equipment operation, fault prediction, real-time error detection, and Industry 4.0.
Travel, Transport & Hospitality
- Solutions include AURA, smart parking, smart surveillance, public safety, port management, and intelligent traffic systems.
- Solutions include predictive maintenance, remote vehicle monitoring , AURA (Augmented Reality-based Remote Assistant),CV2X, Connected cars and Driver monitoring system.
- Solutions include remote patient monitoring, e-health, MDM, precision medicine, and robotic surgeries.