Risk & Compliance Management
2008’s global recession was an inflection point like no other. What came after was a state of uncertainty and an eventual iron gauntlet of compliance management. Enterprises were now looking at complex regulatory frameworks while grappling with a lack of visibility into the large scheme of things. Meanwhile, tech was moving at the speed of light coupled with a growing labyrinth of policy formulations. It was essential to locate a resilient process framework – armed to strengthen risk & compliance management while ensuring productivity.
HCL’s enterprise risk & compliance management solution is geared to address these critical scenarios. Best-of-breed products, advanced risk assessment software, key insights, vibrant tools and methodologies, extended service competencies – our approach brings together all that’s vital and imperative:
- Application operation and support
- Application development and maintenance
- COTS product implementation
- Data management
- Domain-based advisory
- Managed business advisory (BPO)
What concretizes a transformation curve?
We believe in comprehensive transformation across the sector – our innovation footprint has impacted several firms worldwide.
- Engaging in service and solution areas – market risk platforms, regulatory reports, KYC operations, and enterprise GRC – for an investment bank
- Engineering an integrated financial crime platform - for an Australian bank
- Administrating SAS threshold analytics - for a global bank
- Executing group risk aggregation via actuarial risk modules – for a large financial services group
- Offering a payment card identity assessment system and control testing - for a consumer banking group’s online portal
Additionally, a Dutch banking major deployed SPIRIT for astute mitigation of risk, and stringent compliance management. SPIRIT combines scheduler, data-maintenance, data-validation, calculation and reporting functionalities – generating quick reports on massive data sets.
Insights & News
ECOSYSTEM OF PARTNERS
Our partnerships bring the relevant technology, industry and domain knowledge together, with tested products, to present a complete joint solution for our customers. By working together with partners, HCL augments and supports all solution and technology requirements and ensures that the best results are delivered.