- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Risk & Compliance Management
2008’s global recession was an inflection point like no other. What came after was a state of uncertainty and an eventual iron gauntlet of compliance management. Enterprises were now looking at complex regulatory frameworks while grappling with a lack of visibility into the larger scheme of things. Meanwhile, tech was moving at the speed of light coupled with a growing labyrinth of policy formulations. It was essential to locate a resilient process framework – armed to strengthen risk & compliance management while ensuring productivity.
HCL’s enterprise risk & compliance management solution is geared to address these critical scenarios. Best-of-breed products, advanced risk assessment software, key insights, vibrant tools and methodologies, extended service competencies – our approach brings together all that i’s vital and imperative:
- Application operation and support
- Application development and maintenance
- COTS product implementation
- Data management
- Domain-based advisory
- Managed business advisory (BPO)
What concretizes a transformation curve?
We believe in comprehensive transformation across the sector – our innovation footprint has impacted several firms worldwide. Our endeavors are aimed at providing cutting-edge risk & compliance solutions.
- Engaging in service and solution areas – market risk platforms, regulatory reports, KYC operations, and enterprise GRC – for an investment bank
- Engineering an integrated financial crime platform - for an Australian bank
- Administrating SAS threshold analytics - for a global bank
- Executing group risk aggregation via actuarial risk modules – for a large financial services group
- Offering a payment card identity assessment system and control testing - for a consumer banking group’s online portal
Additionally, a Dutch banking major deployed SPIRIT for astute mitigation of risk, and stringent compliance management. SPIRIT combines scheduler, data-maintenance, data-validation, calculation and reporting functionalities – generating quick reports on massive data sets.
Insights & News
ECOSYSTEM OF PARTNERS
Our partnerships bring the relevant technology, industry and domain knowledge together, with tested products, to present a complete joint solution for our customers. By working together with partners, HCL augments and supports all solution and technology requirements and ensures that the best results are delivered.
Serviceline Inner Thought Leadership Header:
Landing Page hierarchy:
Retail and Corporate Banking