What keeps you up at night?
The public sector is in the midst of a radical transformation in the way its business gets done. For one thing, governments are realizing the need to increase the productivity of their public services and introduce more "citizen-focused" solutions at both city and country levels - a measure to stay close to taxpayers/voters who directly influence their finances.
E-government resources are striving to increase public sector efficiencies and rationalize governance systems to support sustainable development, and solutions like e-payment and e-governance are gaining importance as governments make customer service their primary priority.
Why should you consider HCL?
- Comprehensive industry experience. Over the past 20 years, we’ve provided IT government services and citizen-centric solutions designed to help states, municipalities, and districts meet their targets in local government administration, health, social and emergency services, postal services, transportation, judicial, eGovernance, public safety, and education. We serve some of the largest governing bodies across the globe and have active engagements in 20 state governments in the U.S., and governing bodies in the UK, Australia and New Zealand, India, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. HCL also has a long and successful relationship with the United Nations (UN).
- Innovative solutions. Our Citizen First approach allows HCL to rapidly deploy cloud and subscription based technology and business solutions rather than focusing simply on applications. Our iGOVERN® suite of solutions is a ready-to-deploy, citizen-centric web and cloud enabled solution that is revolutionizing the way government services are being provided to the citizens. iGOVERN® is architected to deliver services from a citizen’s point of view and enable Government to Citizen (G2C) connect while improving transparency and productivity for your agency. Also, as part of our product investment, we recently launched our Cloud Based Unemployment Insurance (UI) IT Service -UIaaS (UI-as-a-Service).
- Legacy of innovation. HCL has several IPs and solution accelerators in line with industry trends that provide time-to-market advantages for our customers. Some of our most successful IT solutions for the government sector are in the areas of mobility (for law enforcement), unemployment insurance, workers’ compensation, citizen disaster recovery, case management (child care, fraud, and court), grievance management, vehicle information and fleet renewal (for transportation segments), e-commerce, and phone card portals for postal services.
- HCL’s ALT ASM™ Framework for the Government Sector: Maintaining existing government IT systems even while investing in new solutions can be quite challenging, requiring well planned processes. Our ALT ASM™ framework for government IT solutions – our alternative view on ASM - has been instrumental in substantially reducing customers’ cost of operations and increasing their productivity. The framework adopts what we call - a “proactive obsolescence” approach - which provides incremental value beyond the traditional ASM contract and unlocks a large amount of working capital from our clients’ ASM spend. This unlocked capital can then be re-invested in new IT solutions and the necessary migration from legacy applications. HCL’s ALT ASM is helping governments achieve their target of maximizing revenues and minimizing spends.
- Unique business models. Through these models (which include, transaction-based services, and outcome-based pricing), delivery models (for multiservice delivery), remote infrastructure management (RIM), enterprise transformation services (ETS), and integrated public services (where we provide enabling technologies to integrate systems at an infrastructural level), we are making a difference in the way government organizations are operating, helping them leverage new government technology solutions to provide better services to their customers.
How can HCL help you?
We provide a suite of IT solutions for governments that include:
- iGOVERN® UIaaS Solution
- iGOVERN® Worker's Compensation Solution
- iGOVERN® Fraud
- iGOVERN® Dashboard
- iGOVERN® Mobility Solution
- iGOVERN® Disaster Assistance Recovery Tool (D.A.R.T.)
- Police - Mobility Framework for Police Requirements
- Human Capital Management
Contact us to set up a conversation with HCL.