- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Does current regulatory framework ensure patient safety? We understand that ensuring superior ‘State of Quality’ across global supply chain with manufacturing externalization and dynamic regulatory requirements is a challenge. Aggregating large volumes of quality data from varied sources from both within and external to the company is complex. In order to improve overall manufacturing efficiencies & to assure product quality, it is critical to ensure effective collaboration across global manufacturing sites including CMO, CLOs, etc. It is imperative for Life Sciences companies to integrate their suppliers and partner ecosystem (including potentially regulatory authorities in the future) onto a single Platform and build capabilities to predict quality events and avoid catastrophes that can potentially result from these. HCL's Quality Platform offers the opportunity to make this process quicker, easier and less expensive for Life Sciences Companies, by leveraging disruptive technologies and design thinking approach.
HCL’s Quality Platform is a cloud- based, single tenant, rapidly deployable complete quality management solution that offers:
- Out-of-the-box quality management capabilities that are built using industry best practices with inputs from our SMEs and leveraging best of breed products.
- ‘One Quality Voice’ across company & beyond - This includes big data- based reporting and advanced analytics capabilities to aggregate real-time quality data from across the global supply chain and automatically incorporating that information into quality management operations.
- Prebuilt reports and KPI dashboards in line with FDA Quality Metric guidelines and to predict quality risks promptly. in a timely manner.
- Improved partner collaboration by enabling controlled access to data exchanges and workflows.
- As-a-Service model to enable reduction in IT overheads of managing product life cycle, operations, and expensive upgrades
In summary, HCL’s Quality Platform as a Service will help you to achieve improved manufacturing quality management, compliance, and inspection readiness at lower cost.
Insights & News
Landing Page hierarchy:
Life Sciences Services