Meeting today’s business challenges
The consumerization of IT has been driven largely by mobile technology and resultant data deluge. While consumers grabbed hold of mobile devices, making them nearly as important to daily life as the air we breathe, businesses still lag behind when it comes to utilizing mobility to drive value and deliver a personalized way of doing business. But this is changing. Large enterprises are expected to triple their smartphone user base by 2015, and there are projections that by the same year, there will be 1.3 billion mobile workers in the world, representing one-third of the global workforce. As adoption of mobile technology in the workplace skyrockets, businesses must harness the power of mobility to take advantage of the significant business value it can create. Key to any mobile strategy is the integration to supporting digital systems.
HCL business solutions
With 15 years of mobility experience, hundreds of global customers, thousands of active users and 5 mobile and innovation testing labs around the world, HCL is nothing short of an expert in enterprise mobility. We understand the numerous ways in which mobility can drive value for our clients’ businesses, and have deep expertise developing and implementing mobile solutions for multiple industry verticals. Our capabilities encompass all functional areas, and our consultants are skilled at understanding the requirements of individual horizontals in order to create the most effective solutions that generate real business value.
HCL’s mobility solution portfolio spreads across the following key areas:
- Application Development, Integration, Testing and Implementation
- Managed Mobility and Device Management
- Mobility Strategy, Security and Governance
- Co-Innovation and App Factories
Learn more about our mobility solutions
The HCL difference
Our in-depth experience and knowledge in mobile solutions and implementations make us a leading service provider.
- A focus on business value: HCL recognizes that mobility is more than just a technology solution, but an influential driver for change and innovation within businesses. We believe that the introduction of new technology leads to new opportunities for self-service, process enhancement and more.
- Technology agnostic approach: We work independently with customers to understand their unique needs and requirements. From an initial roadmap to the full scale implementation, we choose the most effective partner and platform to meet your specific needs.
- The right capability: HCL’s approach is backed by a vast library of diverse solutions, a team of seasoned professionals and five dedicated innovation labs. As a result, our customers benefit from award winning and analyst recognized expertise
Partners in innovation
Our mobility practice partners with global software providers to take their technology to market in the form of our mobile IP and accelerators, helping our clients achieve the significant returns that can be realized from investment in mobile technology.
Through co-innovation, we have developed award-winning mobile applications and worked with some of the biggest businesses in the world.