- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Telecom Customer Experience
How can quality of service and experience be improved for subscribers?
Two engagement domains to improve quality of service and of experience (QoS/QoE) being provided to subscribers are network operations and customer operations. HCL has identified focus areas where next-generation telecom enterprises should invest to significantly improve QoS/QoE.
- Identified opportunities for network operations enhancement include:
- NOC- Predictive maintenance of network infrastructure
- Problem Resolution- Real-time CDR analysis to optimize bandwidth and prescriptive solutions offered as self-help to network engineers
- Field Service- Guided workflow of field team linked with issue prediction and preemptive resolution
- Demand Forecasting- Network performance optimization per demand patterns, smart call routing for optimized bandwidth utilization
- Identified opportunities for customer experience enhancement include:
- Preemptive Support- Targeted marketing campaigns to increase ROI, churn identification prediction and prevention
- Data Monetization- Specialized campaigns to cross-sell and upsell, new business models (match demand and offerings nearby, using payment data)
- Enhanced Security- Fraud prevention via anomaly detection, data and payment processing security
- Business Optimization- Customer service response automation via smart agents, proactive care via predictive issue identification