Challenges you may be facing
The medical devices industry has seen a multitude of changes in the last few years. Heightened regulatory scrutiny, new healthcare delivery models, synergy after acquisitions, product recalls, evidence based care, growth in emerging markets, and a fractured innovation pipeline are some of the challenges that Medical Device companies are looking to address. HCL’s end to end technology solutions can help you transform business, revivify innovation, improve patient outcomes and stay compliant.
In order to keep up with challenges such as compliance with latest regulatory environment, enhancing quality management, tracking data across the value chain, and meeting FDA software validation requirements Medical Devices companies need strong strategic IT partners with deep industry expertise. HCL Technologies helps CIOs drive innovation and transformation improving operations and process efficiencies, optimizing costs, and driving business value to fund growth in the future.
How can HCL help you
HCL is working with some of the top medical device companies across their value chains, and successfully delivering projects across R&D, engineering, manufacturing, sales and marketing and enterprise IT.
What we can do for you
HCL is working with some of the top medical device companies across their value chains, and successfully delivering projects across R&D, engineering, manufacturing, sales and marketing and enterprise IT. By working with leading payers, providers, medical devices companies, pharmaceutical /CROs across the globe we’ve been able to drive successful transformation initiatives with our solutions that are focused on improving the alignment between business and IT.
Working with us gives you the following advantages:
- Improve time to market and cost of new medical product development introduction by 20 - 30% through strategic product engineering partnerships
- Leverage our global delivery model to implement enterprise applications such as ERP, PLM, MES, CRM, and more from product vendors such as SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce.com
- Improve working capital efficiency and maximize asset utilization by 30-40% through accelerated Integration benefits and implementing an “Enterprise of the Future” strategy
- Co-invest in Engineering / Mobility / Technology Labs that are ISO 13485 certified to drive experiential innovation and exploiting SMAC capabilities
- Develop a “digital ready“ technology platform to reduce “IT intensity” and improve “IT agility” by accelerating the build, implementation and support of current and future business capabilities
For more information, write to us at: email@example.com