HCL Engineering and R&D Services (ERS) partners with global enterprises in accelerating product development by leveraging the latest technologies, monetizing product services, and providing immersive customer experiences.
We are one of the most valued broad-based global engineering service providers (ESPs). With over four decades of experience in supporting customers in their digital transformation, HCL seamlessly integrates with, and complements, customers’ product engineering and research and development (ER&D) activities.
We accelerate engineering across the product ecosystem, i.e., engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and services. We help our customers improve Time to Profit by maximizing Return on Innovation (RoI). Today, HCL is a thought leader in digital engineering technologies as we provide
- Technology depth in new-age digital technologies such as I4.0, IoT, AI, AR / VR, Autonomous vehicles, etc.
- Solutions-driven approach with 50+ solution accelerators across automation, analytics, platforms, sustenance, etc.
- Flexible business models aligned to customer’s strategy such as outcome-based models, risk-reward, co-innovation
Over the past decade, HCL’s engineering services has helped more than 330 organizations develop and launch over 1,000 market-leading products across various market segments. Today, HCL works with 65 of the top-100 R&D spenders in the world.
Engineering and R&D Services
- Product Engineering Services: Covers all existing or new product development services, right from ideation to supportRead More
- Platform Engineering Services: In the platform economy, all the activities for platform building and enablement are covered in this portfolioRead More
- Operational Technology Services: The portfolio covers services and solutions to improve manufacturing performanceRead More
- Next-Gen Engineering: Covers service propositions that cut across Product Engineering, Platform Engineering, and Operational Technology Services, leveraging the latest technology innovationsRead More
Managing Partner and Global Head