Due to rising costs and mounting margin pressures, manufacturing design companies are expanding to optimize their product engineering and R&D services, shorten product development timelines and gain early advantage.
We understand the importance of innovating to provide a competitive edge and customizing existing products within minimized time-frames.
We offer advanced mechanical engineering solutions as well as mechanical engineering design services to customers across multiple industries. These mechanical engineering services facilitate complex mechanical designs and products development, reduce time-to-market, and B2B market penetration. Additionally, we help you come up with product designs and mechanical engineering services with best-in-class IT infrastructure support.
We are a one-stop solutions provider with capabilities throughout the product development lifecycle, ranging from conceptual design to manufacturing. We have extensive experience in the implementation, maintenance, and customization of PDM and PLM tools.
Our differentiators are:
- HCL Tech heritage: A legacy of 30+ years of developing complex engineering products and designs.
- Dedicated domain-specific practices: For aerospace, automotive, semiconductor, hi-tech, life sciences, and other industries
- End-to-end capabilities: Complete solutions for all requirements, from industrial design and mechanical engineering design services, to CAE/CAM, documentation, prototyping, testing, and manufacturing.
- Proven expertise: In implementing efficient ECO solutions for complex equipment
- Cost benefits: Our dedicated Offshore Development Centers (ODC) and domain-specific certified Testing Labs ensure reduced total cost of ownership, and our full lifecycle services can provide cost savings of up to 45%.
Multi-disciplinary creative design studio, styling and ergonomics, design for experience, industrial design, and the voice of the customer.
Addresses downstream issues early during the design stage, manufacturability, assembly, cost, serviceability. Improves efficiency of design processes and brings in standardization.
CAD modeling and detailed design, manufacturing drawings and BoM, GD&T, stack-up analysis and ANSI standard.
Numerical solution using Finite Element Analysis, simulating the behavior of Engineering Structures and Components.
Reliability planning, FMEA & DFMEA, warranty analysis, and reliability test plan.
ECO, ECR, configuration control and change management.
Shock, vibration, environmental testing, certifications, test fixture design, functional and performance testing, etc.
Tooling and fixtures design, service manual and user manual design, training guides, and automation
Cost benefits, reduced lead time, Risk Mitigation, RoHS compliance, global inventory search