Multi-Device Viewership Experience
Today’s consumers are increasingly using multiple media devices—television, gaming consoles, mobiles, tablets, and expecting their viewing experience to carry over seamlessly from one screen toan other. This has created numerous challenges and opportunities to produce experiences that lasts beyond a single device and provides a uniform viewing experience.
A broadcaster can create second-screen experiences to provide enhanced viewing for end customers, a network carrier can conceptualize new models of integrated frameworks for delivering cross-screen content, a publisher can optimize and deliver immersive books for continued viewing across phone, tablet and desktop versions. This entails developing strategies for optimizing viewing experiences across multiple screens, conceptualizing them to look beyond a point-solution and at the same time looking for monetization opportunities.
HCL’s Mobile Practice for the Media & Entertainment industry enables customers by:
- Formulating enterprise-wide mobile strategy.
- Creating mobile channels for ensuring a lasting engagement with the B2B and B2C audience.
- Delivering mobile application development and management services meeting needs varying from point-solutions to large scale mobile factories and everything in between.
- Producing engaging second-screen experiences to carry viewing experience beyond the traditional media.
- Driving mobility channel driven new monetization models.
User Experience Practice
HCL’s User Experience Practice provides end-to-end user experience and design services from usability consulting working through discovery and prototyping, to creative designs including brand and visual design guidelines, to presentation realization including UX frameworks, technical feasibility and implementation using responsive design and other approaches.
zCMO™ offering for Digital Marketing
HCL’s zCMO™ serves as a technology enabler helping Chief Marketing Officers(CMOs) run Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) driven campaigns to reach their customers at the Zero Moment. zCMO™ is an outcome of HCL’s technology and consulting capabilities aligning seamlessly with your existing agency’s ecosystem. http://zcmo.hcltech.com
Digital Marketing Platform
HCL’s Digital Marketing Platform provides an accelerated framework that allows campaign planning, digital content and asset management, multi-channel campaign delivery and ROI analysis, and dashboards for measuring campaign and channel effectiveness.
Big Data and Business Intelligence
HCL’s big data and Business Intelligence (BI) practice leverages its partnerships with leading big data companies to deliver consumer insights and intelligence, predictive and inductive analytics, and analytics on-demand. Additionally, HCL’s BI practice assists customers in planning and creating campaigns based on social insight.
- HCL has created an immersive book for a leading publishing house, which helps them to deliver a unique and an engaging viewing experience across multiple screens.
- It has delivered responsive design and device-agnostic solutions for multiple media and entertainment customers.
- HCL has created several second screen experiences for a large media house enabling them to deliver an engaging user experience.
- It has managed end-to-end mobility applications and infrastructure services for several large-scale enterprises.
- HCL has completed multi-channel campaigns for a leading publisher including attribution analysis to identify channel effectiveness.