Digital Business SaaS – CRM: CRM is a solution that brings companies and customers together. It’s one integrated CRM SaaS platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer. We’re a Cloud Alliance Partner of Salesforce and Sugar CRM. Through our SaaS services and SaaS solutions, we help accelerate business transformation on cloud across the enterprise by offering an integrated approach toward business processes, technology, and data. Specifically, we have been an early adopter of the Salesforce/Force.com platform and have been delivering SaaS services across the Salesforce product suite for almost 10 years now. We’re a one-stop solution provider with end-to-end service offerings covering cloud strategy articulation, cloud readiness assessment, CRM strategy definition, process blueprinting, Salesforce consulting, implementation, and integration services, and Force.com platform development.
Sales Cloud empowers businesses to manage leads, track progress, and automate sales processes with ease by bringing all the customer information together on an integrated SaaS platform. It enables users in taking informed decisions via real-time data. With the incorporation of Salesforce CPQ, energize the sales team in providing precise pricing for all product configuration scenarios. CPQ applications consider optional features, customizations, quantities, and discounts, allowing sales reps to quote prices quickly and accurately.
- Account & contact management
- Lead & opportunity management
- Sales forecasting
- Territory management
- Mobile and approval
- Reports & dashboards
- Orders & renewals
- Sales & commerce engine
- Product configurator
- Guided selling
- Document & proposals
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a marketing automation and customer engagement solution having capabilities to support many components of marketing including multi-channel campaign execution, dynamic customer journeys, complete campaign analytics including audience building and segmentation, social media engagement and advertising, and a data management platform. Pardot is Salesforce's B2B marketing automation solution to automate your B2B marketing activities.
- Omni channel experience
- Segmentation and targeting
- Branded marketing emails & mobile messages
- Listening, engaging and publish marketing content on social media platform
Salesforce Commerce Cloud empowers you to create seamless ecommerce experiences that inspire and convert today's connected shoppers. Whether the purpose is to accommodate B2B or B2C customers, Salesforce Commerce cloud allows you to streamline the purchasing process, personalize the buying experience, and create a mobile-friendly shopping experience.
- Catalog & product management
- Order management
- Content management
- Commerce websites and microsites
- Shopping carts and pricing
- Discounts and upgrades
- Storefront reference architecture
Salesforce Service Cloud is a comprehensive service management platform that enables organizations to work with customers and channel partners to provide excellent service efficiently. Built on Salesforce Customer 360, Service cloud gives your teams a 360-degree view of your customers and, in addition, enable them to automate service processes and workflows, as well as to create and utilize knowledge articles to transform the agent experience. Top-up Service Cloud with Salesforce Field Service for onsite job management with real-time collaboration capabilities to provide agents, dispatchers, and mobile employees with all the information and resources they need for the greatest customer satisfaction.
- Unified agent console
- Self service
- Routing & assignment
- Personalized offers and gamification
- Integrated intelligence social, sentiments, KEDB, insights
- Work orders management
- Jobs scheduling and assignment
- Asset management & monitoring
- Manage & monitor
- Customized mobile App
Shared digital experiences and open communication between different stakeholders can help drive enterprise-wide collaborations and successes in customer service, by bringing sales channels closer and enhancing employee productivity. HCLTech leverages Salesforce Lightning web components to develop feature-rich, delightful experiences using Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly Communities) for customers and partners.
- Customization and Branding
- Mobile device enabled
- Chatter collaboration
- Preconfigured and customizable lightning dashboards
Salesforce Industry Cloud covers all major industries like Manufacturing, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Communication, Consumer Goods etc., and offers focused processes and features, which are personalized to the best practices for these industries.
Salesforce’s powerful platform features help enterprises expand beyond traditional core CRM functions. These features empower both employees and customers with smart, personalized apps that meet their needs for a connected workforce, real-time data visibility, and meaningful engagement. HCLTech can help develop mobile-ready Salesforce apps to increase employee productivity and customer experience.
Use of available AppExchange solutions based upon the fitment enhances the capability of applications and platforms and eliminates the use of customizations. This results in low-code implementations and faster go-to-market.
With integrations, get access to all data from the connected systems, be it a Salesforce system or not, in the cloud or on premises, on a unified platform, which accelerates the speed of services.
Harness the power of your data through Salesforce Analytics Cloud and improve business outcomes by identifying cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, analyzing the recommendations, predictions, and insights to take informed decisions.
With Salesforce Customer 360, businesses can embrace digital transformation while emphasizing the customer experience. Salesforce Customer 360 gives an advantage of consolidation of all Salesforce’s solutions and enables every phase of your customer’s journey to provide a single, shared view of data. This empowers employees to serve customers better through collaborating and unifying Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Service, and Commerce under a single platform.
We follow an elegant approach to build the most effective and seamless CRM transformation both in terms of implementation and the long-term application maintenance and platform operations services, which are equally essential. The “Advise to Execute” model has been followed by HCLTech for all the global leaders of our clientele. The major activities we cover in each model are explained below.
Advise and consult
- Salesforce organizational strategy
- Deployment and rollout strategy
- Integration and data strategy
- Build vs. Buy analysis & recommendation
- License rationalization
- Salesforce-led transformation
- Business process mapping with Salesforce & industry-led best practices
- Beyond CRM (Extend & Innovate)
- Experience-centric UI / UX
- Sales & CPQ Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Commerce (B2B/B2C)
- Experience Cloud (Customer, Partner, and Employee).
- Full lifecycle implementation using different delivery models (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, and Hybrid) and DevOps
- SFDC instance consolidation/optimization testing and UAT support
- Ideation and proof of technology
- Training and change management
- Integration strategy definition
- Data interface development for Salesforce
- Integration of Salesforce applications with legacy, in-house third-party applications
- Data migration from legacy to Salesforce applications
- Implementation of data lifecycle management and archival solution for cloud apps"
- AppExchange capability
- Quarterly release management
- Organizational health assessment
- Backup and Recovery
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Release management
- L1 / L2 / L3 support; 24x7, 24x5, 16x5, 8x5 support models
- Application, technical, integration, data support
- Application enhancement services
- Support transition
- Vendor co-ordination