Digital Business SaaS – SCM: This SaaS solution addresses an organization’s overarching end-to-end supply chain and operation strategy to grow, optimize, and protect their operations. In today’s digital world, a digital supply chain applies to every aspect of the end-to-end supply chain. Our Supply Chain Management (SCM) practice provides robust solutions using Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Predictive Analytics, and Digital Control Towers. It helps to manage end-to-end supply chains with minimal human intervention. Process management, material flow, supply and demand planning, resource planning, inventory levels, cash flow, and strategy can all be managed dynamically in a digital world with real-time, global, and holistic information ready at hand.
Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is an extended form of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) that covers the entire value chain of business to achieve strategic, profitability-related organizational goals, with concurrent operational planning decisions through cross-functional analysis. It is the strategic process which balances demand and supply.
- Live platform: Enhance Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) through a digital collaboration platform powered by analytics for accurate planning
- Insights over reporting: Transform the limited-visibility status-gap reporting process into an insight-rich S&OP process
- Financial perspective: Greater focus on enterprise-wide revenue generation by shifting away from a supply chain-centric model toward a business-unit-centric model
Demand Planning (DP) is the supply chain management process of predicting the demand of the products, to deliver the right products reliably to the right customers at the right time, aligning inventory levels, irrespective of market dynamics, which results in enhanced profitability for the organization and the customer. It involves forecasting, lifecycle planning, promotion planning, and consensus demand planning.
- Focus on Demand Planning: Dedicate 75% of time and effort to enhance demand planning (compared to the previous share of 10%)
- AI-enabled forecasting: Develop a fully automated forecasting model that can consider nuances, such as seasonal, hard lines, and soft lines, to make range-based forecasts while adapting to current trends
- Reduce forecasting time: Reduce overall statistical forecasting cycle to 5% of the demand planning phase.
As an input, the Supply Planning process takes the demand produced by the Demand Planning module and the resources made available by strategic planning. It then produces an optimal plan to meet this demand. Supply Planning can handle larger, complex problems and can interact with other core IT systems such as inventory management and sourcing. It is most important to perform supply planning when capacity is limited, and lead times are long. It involves supply network planning, capacity planning, and distribution.
- Focus on business strategy: Leverage business strategy-driven demand prioritization and allocation rules
- Enable collaboration and demand support: Expedite inventory rebalancing through collaborative scenario planning and improve visibility through real-time demand supportability analysis
- Supplier onboarding and performance management: Use digital tools for rapid supplier onboarding and manage supplier performance through comprehensive KPI dashboards
Warehouse Management deals with a warehouse's day-to-day operations, which includes organizing space in the warehouse, labor management, inventory management, and fulfillment of orders. An efficient Warehouse Management optimizes and integrates each component of warehouse operations to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Ensures timely delivery of orders
- Optimizes the use of warehouse space for efficient inventory management
- Improves the overall efficiency of the supply chain and strengthens customer–supplier relationship
Transport Management (TMS) is a logistics platform that uses technology to help businesses plan, execute, and optimize the physical movement of goods, both incoming and outgoing, and makes sure the shipment complies with the availability of proper documentation.
- Provides visibility into day-to-day transportation operations, trade compliance information and documentation, and ensuring the timely delivery of freight and goods
- Streamline the shipping process and make it easier for businesses to manage and optimize their transportation operations, whether by land, air, or sea
- Increased supply chain visibility
Procurement is the process of identifying, shortlisting, selecting, and acquiring suitable goods or services or works from a third-party vendor through a direct purchase, competitive bidding, or tendering process while ensuring timely delivery of the right quality and quantity.
- Provides insights into the marketplace and competitive dynamics
- Leverages power to influence the financial and operating performance of a company dramatically
- Intelligence for strategically managing complex global supply chain networks
The JDA S&OP helps in taking a cross-functional approach to Integrated Business Planning (IBP) that unites all the moving parts across a supply chain with a shared focus to meet demand across markets, with an eye on both immediate and long-term strategic goals.
The Kinaxis Rapid Response Sales and Operations Planning application transforms your S&OP by combining demand and supply planning, volume and mix planning, and long-term and short-term planning into a single data model.
Anaplan Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) unifies all relevant business units into one cloud-based connected platform integrating plans and signals from sales, finance, production, marketing, and supply chains which helps in making better, informed decisions that maximize profitability and convert change to your advantage.
o9 Solutions provides a premier AI-powered platform for driving the digital transformation of integrated planning and operations capabilities. All your core planning processes — whether it is driving demand, aligning demand and supply, or managing P&L — can become faster and smarter with o9’s AI-powered digital solutions, which are delivered seamlessly in one platform.
Coupa’s simpler, faster, smarter, and industry-leading platform helps organizations around the world to gain visibility and total control over all spend to increase efficiency, reduce risks, and improve the bottom line. Coupa delivers value-as-a-service, focusing relentlessly on partnering with customers to ensure customer success and drive measurable spend outcomes.