Business Intelligence and Analytics
For every dollar companies spend on enterprise applications, they spend 20 cents on core technology in surrounding areas such as integration, replication, and migration, and 10 cents on analytics. Yet, this share of analytics is growing rapidly. Today’s modern enterprise must leverage every asset, resource and opportunity to accelerate growth, ensure attainment of business objectives and remain flexible in a constantly changing business climate.
HCL has developed multiple frameworks that reduce the effort needed for data integration, replication, and migration. We help our clients develop the right integration strategy, manage the cutover and change process, and reap the benefits of a catalogue-based solution.
HCL has helped global organizations with specific business challenges related to integration, replication, and data migration. Business value delivered to customers includes:
- Improved compliance with regulatory requirements
- Significant savings through inventory optimization
- Reductions in cycle time for order processing and in manufacturing lead times
- Increased ability for collaborative decision making
- Reduction of business risk and downtime