Platform Acceleration Suite (PAS)
The Situation today
In order to stay ahead of the competition, companies are now focusing on rapid implementation of their varied business application frameworks. However, the absence of standardized business processes and operational teams for application support across countries have proven to be major obstacles.
Countries have multiple regulations, specifications and requirements retarding global deployment. As a result, companies have to host each application independently, adversely affecting hardware operations.
How HCL Can Help
HCL’s powerful software platform, PAS, offers the necessary foundation on which this next generation global software application can be architected. PAS combines reusable software components, packaged applications frameworks, and automation tools employed by testers and developers. The solution is built based on hierarchical multi-tenant and microservices architecture patterns so that complex cloud services can be built leveraging the platform.
These help accelerate the implementation of these multi-tenant business applications by up to 40%. This uniquely structured platform template exemplifies easy entity extension, thereby optimizing the development of the global software and breed technology standardization.
- Data storage, retrieval, encryption, importation and exportation management.
- Breed technology Integration and standardization.
- Cyber-attack prevention via state-of-the-art in-built security systems.
- Plugins integration for code generation, template-based UI, unit tests, and automation scripts.
- Support for multiple architectural applications, such as Event-Driven, N-Tier, Microservices.
What You Can Expect
PAS’s multi-tenant feature creates a common platform bringing together end customers, distributors and resellers. PAS can help in:
- Automation easing code development.
- Components reuse accelerating software development by at least 30%.
- Enabling ‘Get it right the first time’ benefits through pre-built components.
- Platform-based approach reducing cost of launching new services by up to 50%.
- High quality software delivery enabled via standardized architecture and best practices.
What We’ve Done for Others
PAS provides global standardization and local customization of business models driving reduced operational costs, while creating flexible, customized solutions to suit specific customer requirements:
- Timeline reduction on deployment by 10%, development by 26%, and QA by 18 % through reusable foundation strategy for a medical device manufacturer.
- Overall reduction in time-to-market of new solutions for an US MNC.
- Effort reduction on development by 26%, QA by 18% and deployment by 10% for a medical device manufacturer.
- Overall 40% reduction in time to market for an US MNC.
- 40% infrastructure costs reduction and up to 30% increase in cost savings for a Fortune 500 American MNC.